New member, thanks for the good reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Richard, a Texas electrical contractor (one year now). 47, just started my own business, learning how hard it is. I've learned a lot from members on this forum; I consider it a valuable resource not only for gaining electrical knowledge and how to deal with customers, but also it's just fun sometimes to talk about electrical work. My girlfriend doesn't agree.
I'm starting to get more work now, thanks to my internet advertising. Silly me, I thought an ad in the Yellow Pages would generate calls. Very few. Anyways, it's nice to have a place where I can register that complaint.
Here's the url to my website, recently improved:
https://kerrvilleelectrician.wordpress.com/
Let me know what you think about it, and I look forward to posting here.
Thanks.
Richard Mele
RM Electric

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Hi, I'm Richard, a Texas electrical contractor (one year now). 47, just started my own business, learning how hard it is. I've learned a lot from members on this forum; I consider it a valuable resource not only for gaining electrical knowledge and how to deal with customers, but also it's just fun sometimes to talk about electrical work. My girlfriend doesn't agree.
I'm starting to get more work now, thanks to my internet advertising. Silly me, I thought an ad in the Yellow Pages would generate calls. Very few. Anyways, it's nice to have a place where I can register that complaint.
Here's the url to my website, recently improved:
https://kerrvilleelectrician.wordpress.com/
Let me know what you think about it, and I look forward to posting here.
Thanks.
Richard Mele
RM Electric

Welcome to the forum!
Nice, simple, to the point website.
Who handles your website?

Yeah, she doesn't like it when i pause movies, or rewind them, to show her bad electrical work. The remake of "Precinct 13" had a scene with a 4" x 4" x 1/2" j-box in a stairway with 16 1/2" conduits running into it. I was amazed. She just wanted to get along with the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.