New overhead service to a shed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

designer82

I actually need the main service entrance to be a shed (which meets the height & clearance requirements of 230 Part II).

I am just checking to see if this would be allowed. I don't see anything prohibiting this specifically in 230 Part II but I thought I would double check.

Thanks

Dsg319

Occupation
Wv Master “lectrician”
I actually need the main service entrance to be a shed (which meets the height & clearance requirements of 230 Part II).

I am just checking to see if this would be allowed. I don't see anything prohibiting this specifically in 230 Part II but I thought I would double check.

Thanks
I can’t think of anything prohibiting it as you have said, I would just check with your local power company to make sure you meet there requirements.

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician

Thanks
What is the application? Perminant structure, or temporary construction building? Check with POCO and AHJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.