New surface NM cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivsenroute

I especially like the nail support connector. You think they could have run both behind the steam condensate line.

Which one of you guys did this one? :D

This was the tip of the iceberg and I think I created a nice job for an electrician after this inspection.

IMG_1222.JPG

satcom

Now, your just being picky, for Northeast Pa that is typical, I had guy from your area, show me his electrical skills, fence post staples, to secure NM, every time you think you seen it all, you learn another trick.

mdshunk

We didn't say it was your fault. We just said we're going to blame it on you.
dribble.gif
When I'm about to do something that could go horribly wrong, I often comment to the nearest person, "If anything bad happens, I've already decided that it will be your fault." :smile: Some guys think I'm serious and get worried looks on their face.

480sparky

You may be right, which would be another violation. You can't use vinyl vent hose with a gas dryer.

If that's a gas line, then the dryer gonna quit working soon anyway when the orifice gets clogged up with the corrosion from the pipe. So, the vinyl vent will be just fine.....

COFFEE TIME

I especially like the nail support connector. You think they could have run both behind the steam condensate line.

Which one of you guys did this one? :D

This was the tip of the iceberg and I think I created a nice job for an electrician after this inspection.

IMG_1222.JPG

is that the instructions on the wall for that installation.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.