NFPA 72 needed….

Any reputable sources for a 2022 NFPA 72?
I live in Alaska and NFPA.org seems to only use UPS and they want to charge me 100$ for shipping. I know there are knockoff stores online that sell bogus copies of NEC so if anyone has a recommendation I would appreciate it. Walmart.com is selling a 2023 NFPA 70 Handbook for 100$ That seems suspect.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Last edited:

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
Any reputable sources for a 2022 NFPA 72?
I live in Alaska and NFPA.org seems to only use UPS and they want to charge me 100$ for shipping. I know there are knockoff stores online that sell bogus copies of NEC so if anyone has a recommendation I would appreciate it. Walmart.com is selling a 2023 NFPA 70 Handbook for 100$ That seems suspect.

Thanks and happy holidays!
Have you checked Barnes and nobles

Barnes and Noble doesn’t sell the current edition and the online subscription wouldn’t be practical as I’m often traveling to extremely rural parts of Alaska that have very limited or no cell coverage. A book in hand is worth two in the bush.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
Barnes and Noble doesn’t sell the current edition and the online subscription wouldn’t be practical as I’m often traveling to extremely rural parts of Alaska that have very limited or no cell coverage. A book in hand is worth two in the bush.
NFPA Link does let you download copies of the codes to your computer or phone for use in areas with limited or no connection to the internet.