nicked or cut underground feeder repair, not a Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullheimer

just was going to brag these up: raychem crsm 34/10-200

a google search tells you all you need to know, can even order from walmart!

just wanted a post on here i could find in case i wanted the p/n again.
but after that google search and i saw the price....OMG!!! ARE YOU KIDDING???:eek::eek::eek:

PlumbBob Jones cut the insulation on a 1/0 URD underground feeder digging his ditch for the water line and the Power guy (PSE) just happened to be there hooking me up at the time, and GAVE me this shrink tube with a 'Zipper'. it worked like a charm, just the most awesome thing i ever saw....except at $75 a piece, i think i could live without it. but i never knew these things even existed before last summer so thought i'd put it up here just fyi. so peace bros! you ought to at least look at the picture.

kwired

Electron manager
just was going to brag these up: raychem crsm 34/10-200

a google search tells you all you need to know, can even order from walmart!

just wanted a post on here i could find in case i wanted the p/n again.
but after that google search and i saw the price....OMG!!! ARE YOU KIDDING???:eek::eek::eek:

PlumbBob Jones cut the insulation on a 1/0 URD underground feeder digging his ditch for the water line and the Power guy (PSE) just happened to be there hooking me up at the time, and GAVE me this shrink tube with a 'Zipper'. it worked like a charm, just the most awesome thing i ever saw....except at $75 a piece, i think i could live without it. but i never knew these things even existed before last summer so thought i'd put it up here just fyi. so peace bros! you ought to at least look at the picture.

Walmart.com has a lot of things you will never find in a Walmart store, they are sort of a network of sellers like Amazon or E-bay. Your items are not shipped from a Walmart warehouse but rather the participating member of the network.

There was one place in my search that sold them for $16.38, and as low as 12.29 if you wanted to order 500 of them, otherwise most of the rest were in the $75 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.