NJ master electrician, alarm system exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

briantbansemer

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to prep for the fire alarm system part? I recently took the master exam and passed the electrical code and business law part but did not pass the fire alarm part. I used Mike Holts study material and I'm very pleased with the outcome of my score with the code exam. Any help with the fire alarm exam would be greatly appreciated.

Ken9876

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to prep for the fire alarm system part? I recently took the master exam and passed the electrical code and business law part but did not pass the fire alarm part. I used Mike Holts study material and I'm very pleased with the outcome of my score with the code exam. Any help with the fire alarm exam would be greatly appreciated.

First there is no master exam in NJ, just licensed electrical contractor. Anyway, you took the alarm test, so you know what to expect on the next test. Study the alarm code and NEC, 90% of the answers when I took that test came from one of those books.

Status
Not open for further replies.