North Carolina Electrical Institute 83rd Annual Meeting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever been is it worth it. I usually like to form my own opinion on things rather then heear what others think. But I am just curious if some of you have been and if you enjoyed it.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
A number of NC members go each year. I been going for the last 6 or 7 years, it's where I get my CEU's. There are some informative discussions as well as some long winded speakers that don't answer the question posed to them, just like to hear themselves talk but, I'm sure you have experienced that in other formats. ;):D:D:D

Roger

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
BTW, I do enjoy it. As Roger said it can be long winded and many code questions are not answered. They really need to work on day one in the am. It really is a waste of time.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I don't need the hours but I enjoy bothering Roger.:D
I was wondering about that. :D

All kidding aside, it is nice and good camaraderie to meet and put a real face and voice to other MH members.

Roger

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
A heads up to those who will be paying for their own lodging, there are motels close that are cheaper than the Hilton even with the group rate.

Roger

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
I go and have met Roger and Mike Whitt there as well. I don't need the hours but I enjoy bothering Roger.:D

I got my hours this year already and Mike Whitt was one of the speakers. I actually thought the presentation by Mitch Bryant was the best one. I've never been but the price isn't bad for the hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.