O what a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogue

Walked away with 2 scratches and a sore shoulder the other guys didn't fair so well.
I was side swiped by the blue mini van he bounced off me and head on into black explorer.

Last edited:

mcclary's electrical

Walked away with 2 scratches and a sore shoulder the other guys didn't fair so well.
I was side swiped by the blue mini van he bounced off me and head on into black explorer.

Holy smokes!! glad your're ok:)

Why was he driving so reckless to wreck two people?

rogue

one of his family members posted on a news chanel web site that he fell asleep at the wheel coming home from work.

jaylectricity

Occupation
licensed journeyman electrician
I'd make a copy of that page, just in case it's refuted later.

*print screen* (it's a button on most keyboards...right above the numerical pad)
Open MS Paint
*Ctrl-V*
Save

Also copy and paste the text into "notepad" or whatever you have so you can easily copy the text into emails.

The internet is a funny thing. Things that you think are certain to be there when you need them disappear. And things you wish to disappear hang around forever.

e57

HFS Batman!

I Have the same van - I try not to think of it with other than the wheels on the ground. And since it may not be the crash that gets you - it's the crap flying around inside that just might get you. I have way too much on the wrong side of my wall but a few things that could easily go through it if they got loose in an accident - or came unbolted.

Anyway glad you made it out - as it looks like the other hit was a head on.

Rewire

HFS Batman!

I Have the same van - I try not to think of it with other than the wheels on the ground. And since it may not be the crash that gets you - it's the crap flying around inside that just might get you. I have way too much on the wrong side of my wall but a few things that could easily go through it if they got loose in an accident - or came unbolted.

Anyway glad you made it out - as it looks like the other hit was a head on.

I cut a pice of plexiglass and bolted it to the cage wall.

GUNNING

Pagans... and bloodsuckers ... all of em.

Pagans... and bloodsuckers ... all of em.

Two weeks ago I took my daughter out for a drive ( she is getting her license and is taking drivers ed this summer). Pulling into the drive she side swiped my van with my car, gunned it, and was heading for the garage door when I pulled on the break.

Explain that to the insurance company.

When I gained my composure enough to look, the car was parallel to my van appropriately spaced with just a little traded paint and plastic.

I'm very convinced it was a miracle with a very large hand of God involved. It must be true, God protects fools and children.

By the way, insurance companies don't accept the divine intervention excuse, those Pagans.

Status
Not open for further replies.