online accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith gigabyte

Seems this is getting alot of activity now but cannot find any thread containing what I'm looking for.

I am trying the quickbooks free trail. Their customer service contacted me to assist me in utilizing the software. Everything I asked to do they said our system can't do that. I will give you a list of things i want to do and anyone that knows of a software I can use please let me know. I'd like to use on desktop/laptop and iphone if possible.

Billing to one customer at multiple job locations..I have a real estate company I do rehabs and maintenance for. Ex invoice to smith real estate 123 main st. Work performed at 345 west street..

Detailed billing yet not line item. Repaired faulty outlet...install 10 light fixtures..troubleshoot and repair baseboard heat.. Total job cos$xxx.xx
I don't want..repair faulty outlet $xx.xx install 10 light fixtures $xxx.xx

Tracking Bid jobs..entering materials and labor as job progresses..then showing profit or loss at end of job.

I'm doing only electrical. thanks for any input.

kwired

Electron manager
Seems this is getting alot of activity now but cannot find any thread containing what I'm looking for.

I am trying the quickbooks free trail. Their customer service contacted me to assist me in utilizing the software. Everything I asked to do they said our system can't do that. I will give you a list of things i want to do and anyone that knows of a software I can use please let me know. I'd like to use on desktop/laptop and iphone if possible.

Billing to one customer at multiple job locations..I have a real estate company I do rehabs and maintenance for. Ex invoice to smith real estate 123 main st. Work performed at 345 west street..

Detailed billing yet not line item. Repaired faulty outlet...install 10 light fixtures..troubleshoot and repair baseboard heat.. Total job cos$xxx.xx
I don't want..repair faulty outlet $xx.xx install 10 light fixtures $xxx.xx

Tracking Bid jobs..entering materials and labor as job progresses..then showing profit or loss at end of job.

I'm doing only electrical. thanks for any input.
Can't say I have experience with newer versions or online versions, but older QB programs can do most of what you are asking about, you just need to know how to set them up to do so. I would think/hope they would carry most of those features over to newer products.

Status
Not open for further replies.