Oregon Journeyman Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

srbtrout

Inactive, Email Never Verified
I recently passed the WA residential contractor, residential administrator and general journeyman exams. Now I am preparing to take the OR general journeyman exam.

I’m looking for where I may purchase printed copies of the Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 479 and Oregon Administrative Rules Chapter 918. Maybe I’ll have to print it myself like I did for the WA tests, but I’m hoping OR is more civilized and there is a hard copy for purchase.

I already have Mike Holt’s 2017 Test Prep, 2017 NEC with tabs, 2017 Ugly’s, Ferm’s Fast Finder and Tom Henry’s Key Word Index.

Any information about what kind of test I’m in for will also be appreciated. Is the test on a computer? Multiple choice? How does it compare with the WA Journeyman Test?

Thanks in Advance

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
I purchase all my materials from Builder's Book online.

The test is similar to Washington's from what I recall. I believe they have a few small calc's, nothing to worry about. Multiple choice from what I remember too.

thomasbl7

Similar

Similar

I recently passed the WA residential contractor, residential administrator and general journeyman exams. Now I am preparing to take the OR general journeyman exam.

I’m looking for where I may purchase printed copies of the Oregon Revised Statutes Chapter 479 and Oregon Administrative Rules Chapter 918. Maybe I’ll have to print it myself like I did for the WA tests, but I’m hoping OR is more civilized and there is a hard copy for purchase.

I already have Mike Holt’s 2017 Test Prep, 2017 NEC with tabs, 2017 Ugly’s, Ferm’s Fast Finder and Tom Henry’s Key Word Index.

Any information about what kind of test I’m in for will also be appreciated. Is the test on a computer? Multiple choice? How does it compare with the WA Journeyman Test?

Thanks in Advance
Took Wa/Or general early part of last year. The format is the same, computer base,and multiple choice. There were a few more general questions and 800's on the Or vs Wa. Looking at the test you've taken and passed. I think you will do fine, just continue your studying. I won't say it's easy but passable 1st try with good study material. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.