Our Nations Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian john

I have seen a post (I THOUGHT) from a combination inspector from Washington DC. If so could he please answer the following:

1: I was told the DC supplemental electrical code was available on line, after 45 minutes on the Dept of Reg web site I gave up looking, is the DC EC available online?
2. According to the web site the EC utilized by DC is still the 1984 (I still have my printed copy from 1984). Is this really true?

brian john

As a priest once said to me God Bless you son, you are a better man than me.
(During Mass I had poured moore wine that water consistently)

I tried everything I could think of to locate this and the only item I coud find related to the 1984 Coe,

Thanks again.

dcspector

brian john said:
I have seen a post (I THOUGHT) from a combination inspector from Washington DC. If so could he please answer the following:

1: I was told the DC supplemental electrical code was available on line, after 45 minutes on the Dept of Reg web site I gave up looking, is the DC EC available online?
2. According to the web site the EC utilized by DC is still the 1984 (I still have my printed copy from 1984). Is this really true?

Brian sorry.....I am the one from DC and I think Celtic just gave you the info.

celtic

brian john said:
As a priest once said to me God Bless you son, you are a better man than me.
(During Mass I had poured moore wine that water consistently)
As a former altar (alter?) boy ...we (the lads and myself) would regularly get in trouble for having our own "wine tastings" with some of our female classmates :D ...using the Church's wine, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.