Panel cover mount interlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
www.geninterlock.com

Their own kits come with very good installation instructions, photos, mounting screws, drill bits, decals and reasonably priced as well. If you have a Bryant panel they use the CH manufactured units and the instructions are terrible. Units are usually in stock and they've done their research on the panels out there.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
www.geninterlock.com

Their own kits come with very good installation instructions, photos, mounting screws, drill bits, decals and reasonably priced as well. If you have a Bryant panel they use the CH manufactured units and the instructions are terrible. Units are usually in stock and they've done their research on the panels out there.
Just what I was looking for...other than the one I need is out of stock. Probably too old. Dang.

winnie

Occupation
Electric motor research

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Just what I was looking for...other than the one I need is out of stock. Probably too old. Dang.
It's funny how you have items in your truck or shop that you haven't used in years. The minute you clean up and get rid of them - that's when you need them. I'm sure that these companies had units of various manufacturers in stock over the summer and were wondering when sales would increase. All of a sudden a hurricane or high wind condition occurs causing severa damage and power outages and you suddenly can't keep enough interlock kits in stock. That's what happened in August. Everyone and their grandmothers ran out and bought portable generators and wanted interlock kits installed. It's tough finding Reliance PB-30's as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.