Panel Schedule Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloyd B

Does anyone have a link to down load a panel schedule to exel or word. I just need the basic door schedule so i can type out the panel directory to make the GC and the inspectors happy and mabey even get paid. Any 42 circuit schedule would help.Thanks Lloyds Electric

celtic

Just use excel...no template needed:

panelschedule.jpg

Start at Cell 11 so it conincides with a 1 ....makes it easier for YOU to manipulate :smile:

brian john

We use excel for common list (in our case inventories of distribution equipment), you can set up drop down list of common items that simplify putting schedules together. Thinking about switching to Filemaker Pro.

sguinn

lloyd B said:
Does anyone have a link to down load a panel schedule to exel or word. I just need the basic door schedule so i can type out the panel directory to make the GC and the inspectors happy and mabey even get paid. Any 42 circuit schedule would help.Thanks Lloyds Electric

Lloyd, I don't know if this will help or not but I always used those custom label makers for sale about anywhere. You could change the font size to accomodate about any situation and if something changed or was added you wouldn't have to break out the white out. Plus it always turned out a professional looking product.

Status
Not open for further replies.