Panel Schedule Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullnwire

Occupation
Electrician, Business Owner, SME and Trade Instructor
Does anybody have any resources for making professional looking panel schedules foe submittal to engineers or building depts. I have a simple template that I use for customers, and I have blank ones with load calcs that I fill in, but I'm looking for something I can fill out and print out. I am willing to purchase a program, if there aren't any free resources out there. I just want all my stuff to look professional.
Thanks in advance, I know you guys will bombard me with solutions.
Brett

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
what about one that does the circuits and load balance for you. Anything ot there on the cheap. I don't need it often just kinda nice to have.

Ragin Cajun

Try this. It's an Excel file, hopefully it makes it. If not, I'll try some other way.

Humm. Anyone know how to sent out an Excel file?? The "forum" will not accept an Excel file.

RC

Last edited:
Panel Schedule software

Panel Schedule software

Hey guys just checked out the forum, and happened onto this thread. Last week I found this panel schedule spreadsheet it appears from the notes that this guy is letting you use it for free as long as you credit him if you distribute. so here is the link: http://www.dcengineers.com/downloads.html
there are a few things there that I liked but the panel schedule excel spreadsheet is really nice. I usuall use a templet I made in excel, but I was looking around for some nicer formats and found this.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
i make a table in Word that overlays the existing schedule. I measure the size of the boxes and create them in word. I bought some paper w/ an adhesive backing; peel & stick. It looks nice.

DJFNEC2005

Also... I have to check at work tomorrow. but, Square D has some templates that we use. I will get them and post them in this thread.

DJFNEC2005

Here is the remainder of what I have. I also have some others but they are in excel. I tried to post them but was not able to. I hope these help.

Also, These have protection on the cells, If you remove the protection in Word you can make the text in each cell longer.

Later!

Pullnwire

Occupation
Electrician, Business Owner, SME and Trade Instructor
Thank you

Thank you

I want to thank you guys, everything is much appreciated, I have gotten alot of ways to make myself, faster, more profesional, and neater, thanks again!
Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.