Passed my Masters!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dia480

Thank you for a great website and forum. I used Mike Holts study guides and discussed code and motor controls on this forum all of which with out question helped me pass the exam! Thank you again.

Mike D.

-marty

Re: Passed my Masters!!!!!!!!

GREAT.

I take my test on 7-14. So besides all the advise you (we) got, can you offer any more?

How did you know you passed so soon?

ctroyp

I'll be happy to buy you the second round. You can buy me one in a few months after/if I pass mine. Way to go !!!

txsparky

Congratulations !!! It's a great feeling isn't it?
beerchug.gif

dia480

Originally posted by -marty:
GREAT.

I take my test on 7-14. So besides all the advise you (we) got, can you offer any more?

How did you know you passed so soon?
I took the test on 6/14 and if you pass you get the results faster. I had received advice that said always check the answers first for clues and for guessing at the end narrow them down After taking it I wrote down as many of the questions I could remeber so if I failed I could use them as future guides. Here in Montana if you fail once you must wait 3 months and if you fail a second time you wait 6 months and then 1 year, so I had some pressure on me to pass or I could not do commercial work as an electrical contractor in this state which I had already signed contracts for. Good luck. If you have any direct questions pertaining to Experior testing I may be able to help. diangelis@msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.