Patrick Kennedy in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricguy

DanZ said:
How about...

-Man, $200 an hour...I'd love to have your guys job.

-But, the other guys on the phone were half that price!

-I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly, was that $200 an hour?

-Blank stare

:roll:

Thank you for Calling xyz Electrical we are available on a moments notice if you find the others in the book cant get there for awhile.

emahler

DanZ said:
How about...

-Man, $200 an hour...I'd love to have your guys job.

-But, the other guys on the phone were half that price!

-I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly, was that $200 an hour?

-Blank stare

:roll:

if you are being facetious, ok...if you are being serious, you have a lot of reading and learning to do....

cdslotz

We looked into a Mister Electric franchise about 10 years ago. They get around 30% of the take. How do you charge enough?
I'll bet Mr Sparky does piece pricing like the plumbers do these days. Like 275.00 to come out and unclog a drain which takes 15 minutes

emahler

cdslotz said:
We looked into a Mister Electric franchise about 10 years ago. They get around 30% of the take. How do you charge enough?
I'll bet Mr Sparky does piece pricing like the plumbers do these days. Like 275.00 to come out and unclog a drain which takes 15 minutes

30percent? most you would ever be contractually obligated is/was 8 percent...and that varies with sales and is negotiable.....

they all run flat rate....

growler

cdslotz said:

Yes, but with Sparky the butt cleavage is optional. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.