Perferred LED's for flood,spot and wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tadavidson

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I was hoping some of the users here would furnish pics and or links to LED's as described in the title that have been installed with well pleased customers. I don't find much from the box stores and my local supply is pushing mostly China products. Thanks in advance.

mopowr steve

Occupation
Electrical contractor
TCP has varying options of the same bulb styles. Color temp, lumens, beam spreads, etc.
Ive recently used some spot PAR style LED,s in a restaurant to highlight only the tables and wall art and did get a few spots they offer that have even a narrow degree spot if I needed something even tighter. I was pleased.
I kept with a 2700K for its warm feeling in a remodeled old building with brick walls.

tadavidson

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
TCP has varying options of the same bulb styles. Color temp, lumens, beam spreads, etc.
Ive recently used some spot PAR style LED,s in a restaurant to highlight only the tables and wall art and did get a few spots they offer that have even a narrow degree spot if I needed something even tighter. I was pleased.
I kept with a 2700K for its warm feeling in a remodeled old building with brick walls.

TCP?

mopowr steve

Occupation
Electrical contractor
Look them up "TCP" although I believe that it is Chinese. Sorry, my supplier has had great sucess with them compared to the large name stuff.

peter d

Look them up "TCP" although I believe that it is Chinese. Sorry, my supplier has had great sucess with them compared to the large name stuff.

TCP was founded by a Chinese-American man and is based in the USA, but he does all his manufacturing in China, at least that's what I read a while ago. Their website doesn't have any corporate history. Their products are very good in my experience.

tadavidson

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
TCP was founded by a Chinese-American man and is based in the USA, but he does all his manufacturing in China, at least that's what I read a while ago. Their website doesn't have any corporate history. Their products are very good in my experience.

I hope the industy comes back to America. I hope the current Administration aides this. America needs jobs and I try to purchase "Made in America" when possible.

peter d

I hope the industy comes back to America. I hope the current Administration aides this. America needs jobs and I try to purchase "Made in America" when possible.

I think some of it will, but low grade products like disposable LED lamps will probably still be made in China.

mtfallsmikey

Been using TCP bulbs for about 6 yrs, decent stuff

Electric-Light

GE, Philips and Sylvania have always made linear fluorescent lamps in US or Canada.
Ballasts for fluorescent as well as LED are made in China for the most part.
LED products for the most part are made and assembled in China using globally sourced materials.

A few years ago Philips lamp bulb had Philips Lumileds LED elements, CREE brand CREE elements.
These days, I have hard time identifying who is behind the LED element and its fluorescent phosphor inside products.

brian.scussel

63d5a1438b5b861997b41998388f3be2.jpg
e43eb47ebca20f1646e5197fb4c9df21.jpg

Research these to see if they might be a suitable option. We use these in department stores and retail shops

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.