Power solutions for a multi use open space

Mr.Y

Occupation
Electrical engineer
I'm trying to figure out which options I have for providing power in a large open space that will be used in various ways.
Essentially, it's a 400'x200' barn where a new concrete floor is being installed. I'm exploring options to ensure maximum flexibility for power usage.
The area will primarily function as a cattle/sheep barn, but also need to accommodate other uses like exhibit areas occasionally or even an RV showcase, which requires 240V power.
Since animals will be present, floor boxes are not suitable. Currently, the best option I see is to mount several 50-amp connectors on 30-foot rails and drop them down as needed, using spider boxes on the ground. However, this approach would result in a significant amount of wires on the ground.

Any ideas on how to make this clean and organized?

PaulMmn

Occupation
EIT - Engineer in Training, Lafayette College
Consider what one local convention facility had-- they had catwalks above the dropped ceiling, and a multitude of outlets up there. Outlet boxes were dropped down to every exhibitor that needed power, with just enough cable dangling so the box rested on the floor. Each exhibitor could use extension cords (subject to fire marshal approval) within their exhibit space. We were only using 120v; I'm sure they had 240v available as well.
How much damage will cows/sheep cause to any wall-mounted outlet boxes/cables?
Is there any likelihood this will end up as a music venue? Will there be a stage? Would require more lights/outlets/etc.

Mr.Y

Occupation
Electrical engineer
Consider what one local convention facility had-- they had catwalks above the dropped ceiling, and a multitude of outlets up there. Outlet boxes were dropped down to every exhibitor that needed power, with just enough cable dangling so the box rested on the floor. Each exhibitor could use extension cords (subject to fire marshal approval) within their exhibit space. We were only using 120v; I'm sure they had 240v available as well.
How much damage will cows/sheep cause to any wall-mounted outlet boxes/cables?
Is there any likelihood this will end up as a music venue? Will there be a stage? Would require more lights/outlets/etc.
I thought about catwalk, but it's only feasible in the central area due to the ceiling height.

Seems like BussDuct would be a good option.,

Is there any solution for lowering power outlets to accessible heights and avoiding the use of numerous extension cords?