Problem with PnP devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
Part of why I am reluctant to use their free upgrade to win 10, even though it is supposed to be better, everything seems to work as is why should I intentionally throw in potential problems. It will be something like that adapter to the Click programmer that I may not use for a few months then will wonder why it won't work.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Part of why I am reluctant to use their free upgrade to win 10, even though it is supposed to be better, everything seems to work as is why should I intentionally throw in potential problems. It will be something like that adapter to the Click programmer that I may not use for a few months then will wonder why it won't work.
I'm wishing I didn't "update". I suppose I can go back to 8.1 if I really need to. But for now I'll be a beta tester. :roll:

Even if you don't update, at the very least get the download and save it somewhere for later... even if it is to install just before the next version, so you can get the one-version upgrade price. Updating to 10 for free is only good for a year (from its public release date I believe).

Status
Not open for further replies.