Purged enclosure sealing in CL I Div 2

HazLocCdn

Occupation
Red Seal Journeyman Electrician, Instrumentation Apprentice
I'm a Canadian familiarizing myself with NEC.

Currently working on a project that will be installed in a Class I Div 2 area. I have an large enclosure I'll be entering with cable and conduit from a Class I Div 2 area exterior to the enclosure, whereas the enclosure itself will be purged to allow a GP area class. Reading through 501.15 2 Pressurized Enclosures, am I correct in interpreting that I will need conduit seals packed and poured (ie: crouse EYS type) for rigid conduit, and sealed cable glands (ie: T&B STX) for MC-HL?

If this is my correct interpretation, will the seals be required to be installed on the exterior of enclosure in the Div 2 area? or would they be permitted to be install just on the inside wall of the purged enclosure?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

HazLocCdn

Occupation
Red Seal Journeyman Electrician, Instrumentation Apprentice
Solved! Should have read further. 501.15 (B) (2) exception No.3

conduit passing from an enclosure or room permitted to use GP equipment as a result of pressurization into a Div 2 location shall not require a seal at the boundary

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Solved! Should have read further. 501.15 (B) (2) exception No.3

conduit passing from an enclosure or room permitted to use GP equipment as a result of pressurization into a Div 2 location shall not require a seal at the boundary
Not required does not mean not desirable. Air leaks are expensive.