Qualifying for Exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillDick

I would love to speak with one of the guys who has been taking and passing mulitple exams. On how you have been forfilling the experience requirements. I have been self employed for 25 years, there is no supervisor to sign off on my experience. I have been submitting reference letters, 3 or 4 letters each time. Please any ideas, my customers bless their hearts have been great.
Thanks Bill

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
I would love to speak with one of the guys who has been taking and passing mulitple exams. On how you have been forfilling the experience requirements. I have been self employed for 25 years, there is no supervisor to sign off on my experience. I have been submitting reference letters, 3 or 4 letters each time. Please any ideas, my customers bless their hearts have been great.
Thanks Bill

Not sure how to answer but maybe some of the info here may help you:

http://www.iccsafe.org/Pages/default.aspx

jmbs

exam qualifications

exam qualifications

Greetings-self employed also-had chief el. inspector in my home
county write a letter verifying my exp.
hope that helps jmbs

armangrig

Qualifying for Exams

Ok, you have couple of options in order to qualify yourself for the license. As long as you have 4 years of experience performing or supervising the trade, you can get your license. You can have your client signoff on the experience. I had similar situation to yours where I had self-employed experience, but did not have supervisor to sign off on my experience. I went with www.contractorsintelligence.com and they helped me with filling out proper forms to qualify me. Do you have any type of proof like tax returns, contracts with your clients, receipts?

Status
Not open for further replies.