RE/Max Synergy Networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article 90.1

Anyone been approached by their local Re/Max or a vendor of theirs called Synergy Networks out of Canada?

I got an invitation to our local Re/Max office with very little info. Upon arrival they explained their new "referral" program and interviewed me/my company. Basically for $500 for two years they put an add of your service on the inside front cover of a legal folder they give to new sellers or buyers to keep their home sale documents in. The fellow I met with also said that Re/Max does things different in that they prefer to make any necessary electrical and other repairs before a home is even listed and that their client would then be referred to one of us preferred vendors.

$500 isn;t a bad buy in for this type of thin in my area compared to other advertising opportunities, but I wan to make sure that I'm not just paying to have Re/Max folders printed and that there will be an actual referral procedure. The original contact person from Re/Max and from Synergy have been hard to get back in touch with.

Thoughts/Ideas?

Thank you.

Article 90.1

It looks like we pay the printing $500/10 vendors = $5000, which is about what I estimate the printing to be. It does sound like a good opportunity to me too, I just want to see if anyone has had any negative issues with this program.

Chamuit

Grumpy Old Man
Occupation
Electrician
Do your due diligence.

Do your due diligence.

I was approached last year about doing this. The folks were calling from Texas. They claimed the program was a boon for everyone who joined. I asked for referrals for other contractors outside of my area that had done this. The lady said fine and that she would get them for me. I still haven't heard back.

hurk27

I print up a panel label with my company logo and contact info at the top, and tape it inside the panel, one of the best call back methods I have used yet, and the panel gets clearly marked at the same time;)

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Anyone been approached by their local Re/Max or a vendor of theirs called Synergy Networks out of Canada?

I got an invitation to our local Re/Max office with very little info. Upon arrival they explained their new "referral" program and interviewed me/my company. Basically for $500 for two years they put an add of your service on the inside front cover of a legal folder they give to new sellers or buyers to keep their home sale documents in. The fellow I met with also said that Re/Max does things different in that they prefer to make any necessary electrical and other repairs before a home is even listed and that their client would then be referred to one of us preferred vendors.

$500 isn;t a bad buy in for this type of thin in my area compared to other advertising opportunities, but I wan to make sure that I'm not just paying to have Re/Max folders printed and that there will be an actual referral procedure. The original contact person from Re/Max and from Synergy have been hard to get back in touch with.

Thoughts/Ideas?

Thank you.

This sounds very similar to a BNI network. Without the monthly breakfast.:happyno:

Article 90.1

How's that? :?

Sorry. $500x10 contractors = $5000 (about what it will cost them to print the folders). In other words Am I just being a sucker who is paying for the printing?

RE: Hurk 27: We put our label in panels too (when applicable, we don't want our name on some of the lesser panels/systems we come across). But you have to get the job first to get to the panel. This program is designed to generate more jobs.

Little Bill: I don;t know about BNI, this is more like a church bulletin add, there is no call to action, but it get in front of a market segment. I am working with the sales people from Synergy Networks, to confirm that there is an actual referral process, which it seems like there is.

All in all, I'm going to give this a try, I'll try to report on how the program works out sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.