Recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekro

whem is possible to use the recognized cable in industrial machinery sytem?

recognized is the same of listed cable ?

davidr43229

The difference between Listing and Recognition IMO, is with Listing UL has a specific test for that component or assembly. With Recognition, no Standard test is available or the component or assembly was not tested to that UL standard.
Power circuits within the Industrial Controlled must be 90 degree C wire. Control wiring must be 60 C degrees.
The proper color of the wire is required, depending on task, and proper gauge with circular millage is required Proper terminations are required, but I could not find within UL508A that the wire has to be UL Listed.
Does this help?
If you could be more specific, perhaps a more specific answer could be given.

tekro

sorry for my bad english bau you think which the trasformer in electric control pannel UL508A can be recognized mark o must be ul liosted mark.

tekro

i look in nfpa79 alredy but i don find not at all interesting in recognizez good for control panne insted of ul listed could you tell me a specific point ?

davidr43229

UL508A addresses the 3 types of Transformers. Being Power Control & isolation.
Power transformers MUST comply with UL506 or UL1561.
I could not find any reference to Control & Isolation transformers, in regards to UL Listings.

Just my $.02

davidr43229

I can not comment about the entire panel, since you only asked about UL recognized wire and transformers. UL508A is a 272 page document that address much more. It addresses proper color coding of wire, terminations, spacings and shortcircuit ratings.
Just my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.