Remembering 9-11-01

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
AAAfirefighters-flagCopyright_small1.jpg

Being from the NYC area, having seen the devastation first hand and knowing people who died that day I wanted to remind us all to never forget those innocent people who paid with their lives for living in this the Greatest Country on Earth.....

be4jc

Re: Remembering 9-11-01

My son just got deployed to Kuwait on Thur 9/8/05 All of you Veterans out there Thank You, and I know how worried your parents were!!! :(
Please pray for all of our soldiers ;)

inspector 102

Re: Remembering 9-11-01

As the assistant fire chief for our local fire department, I spent 5 hours with a crew collecting money for hurricane relief at an intersection in our community. Over $13,000 was raised throughout the county by five departments. On Monday, a local nursing home sent food trays to our fire station as appreciation for what we do each day and in remeberance of 9/11. It brings me great pride and appreciation of this community, much like so many other communities around the nation when I see the support poured out to those in need by people who could probably use some help themselves. We are still one nation under God, in good times and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.