Residential load calc. What is this? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

proguy

I have know idea on how to do this. I have google searched and came up with a spreadsheet from mike holt, but cannot use it due to being locked. Is there a program, website, DVD that can instruct me on what to do. I really am clueless on this and feel very stupid. Any ideas where to start would be great. Thanks

proguy

Thanks I just started working with it. He mentioned that I need to include all the lights and not a general load. Also this unit is on the fourth story and does not have a washer and dryer. How can I change that on the load calc sheet. seems some items are fixed and require a password.

proguy

Also this unit has two panels. The power company told me to read between the lines and not say anything about both units becoming one. This leaves me with two meters per unit. How can i do a load calc for each panel. One panel handles the kitchen and a few light and rec circuits. The other handles two 2 ton units a 25amp mr steam and bedroom rec.

hey_poolboy

None of the spreadsheet changes require a password. The password is to change or edit the formulas. Just click the box next to the washer and dryer loads and set it for 0 or none. It also adds a pool panel to the load.
If you select each item in the pool section and set it to none it will drop off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.