Residential Power Conditioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minuteman

Does anyone know of any good residential power conditioning equipment a a 200-amp service. I don't just mean surge suppression and lightning arrestor, but something for helping the power factor?

mivey

There must be a nice commission on those things. These questions have been coming in hot & heavy.

mivey

Minuteman said:
Yes, big lake house. Someone has this guy convinced he need it. Guy has lot$ of money.
Tell him for a "special fee" you will talk to the POCO to see if you can work out a deal for him. He would have to pay you an annual fee, of course, so you can wine & dine the appropriate people.

Better yet, tell him if he buys you a coke at break time, you will give him the "inside story" on how he can get the same benefit for free.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
does he want it for certain appliances or entertainment equipment? furman makes power strips for this. that's about all the info I can give you w/o doing a google search.

mivey

weressl said:
People have money because they are smart.
Can you say: Paris Hilton?. You could throw a dart at a board full of Hollywood names and be more likely to land on an idiot. A lot of times this dummy syndrome is true for the children of hard-working, rich parents.

mivey said:
Can you say: Paris Hilton?. You could throw a dart at a board full of Hollywood names and be more likely to land on an idiot. A lot of times this dummy syndrome is true for the children of hard-working, rich parents.

Yeah, yeah, I know....

I keep forgetting that there are people around who did not earn all the obscene money they have....

Stopeed me......:-?

weressl said:
People have money because they are smart. This is the exception that proves the rule........
People have money because they are either lucky (Paris Hilton) or good at business (Warren Buffett). Smart usually doesn't enter that equation, sadly. I know a few smart people that are just barely scraping by.

As far as power conditioners, do a search of the forum. I'm sure you'll find a few. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.