review for the FE Electrical and Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a long time since I have been in school. I am trying to study for the FE and PE. I am confident in the second test, I just will need help with the F.E. does anyone know of a good study guide? Keep in mind that the format was updated in 2014? thanks guys!!!

mgookin

Most universities with engineering programs offer a study course specifically for that exam. You may want to consider taking that course. Alternatively you may want to purchase the study materials used in the course.

DarylH

I used the Lindeburg prep manual, plus took a local prep course in the D.C. area as I lived in Virginia at the time. Sorry, was in 1992 or so and don't remember the name of the outfit that put on the class.

The prep course was really helpful in my case as I'd been out of school for a while by then. In fact it was actually an enjoyable refresher.

Good luck :)

hone

New User
I got a score of 70%, needed 75%. I scored 90% on General Knowledge, 100% on Raceways & Enclosures, 100% on Special Occupancies, 80% on OCP, 87% on Grounding & Bonding, so I feel like I'm close, but I need some good material.

Status
Not open for further replies.