RI Telecommunications exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1978

Good Day,

I recently have taken the Rhode Island Telecommunications exams but can only seem to pass the Data portion. Has anyone had any recent success with the video and telephone exams? The test questions are extremely outdated and all study guides we used only covered more recent code and cabling etc.

Thanks,

Pete

hbiss

EC, Westchester, New York NEC: 2014
Occupation
EC
Short answer is you can't get all your information from study guides. I don't know about RI, but any LV exam I have heard of requires some amount of experience before being able to take the test. You are looking to get an LV license not just a data license and if you have been actually doing LV work, what you call old or outdated technology is still out there and you should have experience with it.

I don't know if it's your case or not but this is a frequent complaint by IT people wanting to do data wiring.

-Hal

Eh40

RI tsc exam

RI tsc exam

You should be able to get a review on your RI exam , they will go over all questions and answers with you.

Eh40

RI tsc exams

RI tsc exams

There is not much a telephone TSC system license will do , are you designing telecom systems, maybe better to go after other license types. Have you called and spoke with the licensing department?

Status
Not open for further replies.