roof jack for 3 inch riser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to punch list a housing project and journeyman that I had running the job failed to put roof jacks on the three inch risers and now they are all (three of them) hooked up. GC is trying to turn the job over to the client this week. I went yesterday and took universal jacks and slit them up one side and then siliconed them. Client will not accept them. I'm out of ideas! Does anyone know a way that I can keep from disconnecting the entrance

macmikeman

Mcgraw, that went right into the "Neat Products" bookmark folder of my browser. It amazes me sometimes the things fellow members here can come up with.
Before I checked that link, I was going to say a really good roofer will be able to fashion you one with a sheet of lead and some solder, but presto- here is a better way thanks to Mcgraw.

Ruff-N

Trying to punch list a housing project and journeyman that I had running the job failed to put roof jacks on the three inch risers and now they are all (three of them) hooked up. GC is trying to turn the job over to the client this week. I went yesterday and took universal jacks and slit them up one side and then siliconed them. Client will not accept them. I'm out of ideas! Does anyone know a way that I can keep from disconnecting the entrance
How could anyone miss the roof jacks WOW! Is this guy still employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.