SERVICE CONTRACT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

We recently were offered the service/maintenance work for a local school district (3 campuses). They would like us to have a written contract between the school and our company. This is a first for me. I have done plenty of service work, but never been awarded the opportunity to have a contract in place stating we would be the sole contractor performing the work. Would anyone be willing to share advice or a sample of a contract you may use?
Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help.

luckylerado

We recently were offered the service/maintenance work for a local school district (3 campuses). They would like us to have a written contract between the school and our company. This is a first for me. I have done plenty of service work, but never been awarded the opportunity to have a contract in place stating we would be the sole contractor performing the work. Would anyone be willing to share advice or a sample of a contract you may use?

Would it not be their job to provide you with the appropriate document?

chris1971

Are you a member of the Minnesota Electrical Association? If so, they could assist you with a referral to a good attorney to write a contract. The MEA is an invaluable resource for MN electrical contractors. PM me if you would like more information..

Status
Not open for further replies.