SK Intelliknight 5808 help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magoozi55

I'm working on my first fire alarm project. I have 4 duct smokes in my system. The tech came and uploaded the the program before I used the Hochiki to set up the smokes. Now I've done this, I have troubles on all 4, saying "BASE: EXTRA BASE" and cannot find any help or information on this. Any one have any ideas or suggestions?

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
I'm working on my first fire alarm project. I have 4 duct smokes in my system. The tech came and uploaded the the program before I used the Hochiki to set up the smokes. Now I've done this, I have troubles on all 4, saying "BASE: EXTRA BASE" and cannot find any help or information on this. Any one have any ideas or suggestions?

Call tech support. They're pretty good at helping. 800-446-6444

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Okay, thanks. Was hoping someone would have a quick fix answer.

I have never found even a partial collection of all the strange messages a Silent Knight fire alarm panel is capable of generating. Much faster to call them.

Magoozi55

Update:

The tech my company used messed up and put in regular duct smokes in the the program rather than one with a relay, like we had. So the FACP saw the extra component and was confused. All set now.

Status
Not open for further replies.