Smoke detector types

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizak

Does anyone here know if you can get a smoke detector(residential application) that is a combination ionization/photoelectric 9VDC/120VAC. I have only been able to find the combo type in battery only. I would like the dual voltage capability, and also the ability to interconnect. Thanks

nhfire77

Does anyone here know if you can get a smoke detector(residential application) that is a combination ionization/photoelectric 9VDC/120VAC. I have only been able to find the combo type in battery only. I would like the dual voltage capability, and also the ability to interconnect. Thanks

No, I don't think anyone makes the combo voltage with both technologies.... yet.

electricmanscott

I looked at my supply house today and they have them. The brand they have is First Alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.