Space Allocation Drawing

Grouch1980

We received a ruling from Con Edison for a new building that will require transformer vaults and network compartments; Con Edison is now asking for a 'Space Allocation Drawing'. Does anyone know exactly what that is?

Carultch

We received a ruling from Con Edison for a new building that will require transformer vaults and network compartments; Con Edison is now asking for a 'Space Allocation Drawing'. Does anyone know exactly what that is?
I would expect this would be a dimensioned layout of the close-up view for the region of the site in question, that shows a scaled drawing of the service equipment, in the context of where you intend to install it. The idea is to show you are allocating the necessary space to fit your equipment, their equipment, all 110.26 required clearances, and all utility-required clearances.

Grouch1980

I would expect this would be a dimensioned layout of the close-up view for the region of the site in question, that shows a scaled drawing of the service equipment, in the context of where you intend to install it. The idea is to show you are allocating the necessary space to fit your equipment, their equipment, all 110.26 required clearances, and all utility-required clearances.
Got it. I'll be checking with Con Edison as well, before I send them a drawing. Once I confirm I'll share what I hear.