Staggered Two Hole Compression Lugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunFish

NABCEP Certified
Occupation
Sr. PV Systems Design Engineer
Does anyone know of a company that makes two hole compression lugs that have longer and shorter blade sections so they can be staggered to allow for more than two lugs per connection point to be installed? I need to land three conductors/compression lugs onto one two-studded input. This wouldn't be an issue with two lugs as I can just flip one over so they are back to back. But there is no way to get three lugs that are all the same size onto the same set of studs. Note that the company we are working with doesn't allow one hole compression lugs so that isn't an option.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Does anyone know of a company that makes two hole compression lugs that have longer and shorter blade sections so they can be staggered to allow for more than two lugs per connection point to be installed? I need to land three conductors/compression lugs onto one two-studded input. This wouldn't be an issue with two lugs as I can just flip one over so they are back to back. But there is no way to get three lugs that are all the same size onto the same set of studs. Note that the company we are working with doesn't allow one hole compression lugs so that isn't an option.
Are you limited to installing all of the lugs on one side? If you look at the neutral you'll see stacked lugs.
20080209_58.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.