Suggestions for study or refresher course for Nicet Level IV CBT exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have suggestions for a prep course or study materials to prepare for the Nicet Level IV CBT exam. I am in the process of getting my Level IV back to "Active" current status, and have been told by Nicet, I will need to take this exam. I took the AFAA Advanced course years back, but was wondering if there was anybody out there who had let their certification go "expired" and had gone through this process, and might have any suggestions for more current training courses or study materials.

Thanks,

Mike:?

nhfire77

Does anyone have suggestions for a prep course or study materials to prepare for the Nicet Level IV CBT exam. I am in the process of getting my Level IV back to "Active" current status, and have been told by Nicet, I will need to take this exam. I took the AFAA Advanced course years back, but was wondering if there was anybody out there who had let their certification go "expired" and had gone through this process, and might have any suggestions for more current training courses or study materials.

Thanks,

Mike:?

Its gonna cost ($700 the advanced III and IV class, I believe this covers the books), but NTC has a decent program, I passed my level I-III, first time, after taking their online prep courses. I was able to take I and II, then a week later III. Of course NICET doesn't review that fast. They say their swamped right now, and its at least 90 days to hear from them.

The books are decent, the online part is the best.

The new CBT format and new application is confusing if you haven't done it before. NTC's assistance in filling out the application and understanding the process was the most valuable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.