sunstar lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultramegabob

I have bought some stuff from them, no can lights though. I have had no problems with anything I have bought, and they ship pretty quick....

mdshunk

I used some cans of theirs once. They were "okay". Not really what I'd call junk, but not as nice as what I'm used to using. The new work cans were sorta neat in that you could nail one side up, wire it up, then swing the whole works up and nail up the other side.

peter d

mdshunk said:
The new work cans were sorta neat in that you could nail one side up, wire it up, then swing the whole works up and nail up the other side.

I don't use Lightolier cans, but their "Lytening" series has the same feature.

westelectric

Never had aproblem with anything fom sunstar until now. Trims not fitting correctly anymore on new work lo vo rec lts. Just curious if anyone has encountered this problem yet if you buy from sunstar. IMO all devices and recessed lights are very good quality for the price.

Mr.Sparkle

My old boss used to buy stuff from there, the only thing I remember being an issue was the quality of the devices. We ended up going back to a few homes to replace faulty ones within the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.