Superbreaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I ran across a website called superbreaker.net that seems to have some decent prices on circuit breakers, panelboards, and other electrical equipment. The web site claims free shipping over $99 and 5% discount over $150.

Anyone ever used them? I hate to buy just on price from somewhere I never heard of before.

I ran across a website called superbreaker.net that seems to have some decent prices on circuit breakers, panelboards, and other electrical equipment. The web site claims free shipping over $99 and 5% discount over $150.

Anyone ever used them? I hate to buy just on price from somewhere I never heard of before.

Yes I have bought from them, before. Its one of those places you can typically get larger frame breakers for the "bought with panelboard price". Great place IMO. Them or pacific coast breaker are the two places I check first when I need a larger framed breaker.

Cow

Occupation
Electrician
We use Oregon Breaker and A to Z breaker. I'll file away the ones you guys mentioned too, it's good to have options.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I also have bought from them. Good price and part was correct. Only thing is, like any web site, you get constant emails from them with "specials". I don't get as much as from them as some places and I suppose you could always unsubscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.