T&M Billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenvalor

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a good T&M Billing program?
I use Accubid T&M Billing but it has no smart phone apps and it is always shutting down on me. Tech support has not been able to help me.
Thanks,

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a good T&M Billing program?
I use Accubid T&M Billing but it has no smart phone apps and it is always shutting down on me. Tech support has not been able to help me.
Thanks,

well, i use invoice2go, and it syncs across all my stuff, and keeps a copy in in a cloud.

so where i'm running a tab for someone, i enter stuff as it happens.... i've got a running total,
and all the receipts are scanned in with neatworks, so they are on all my devices, and in a cloud,
so when the work is done, i whip out the cellphone, and email them the bill.

did two invoices and one estimate for additional work between san pedro and huntington beach
on the 405... quality office time...

progress billing works the same... the main thing is you are able to enter stuff as it happens,
so it doesn't leak thru the cracks. i can see all my outstanding quotes, invoices of work in progress,
and paid invoices on my phone, so i know where i'm at.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
well, i use invoice2go, and it syncs across all my stuff, and keeps a copy in in a cloud.

so where i'm running a tab for someone, i enter stuff as it happens.... i've got a running total,
and all the receipts are scanned in with neatworks, so they are on all my devices, and in a cloud,
so when the work is done, i whip out the cellphone, and email them the bill.

did two invoices and one estimate for additional work between san pedro and huntington beach
on the 405... quality office time...

progress billing works the same... the main thing is you are able to enter stuff as it happens,
so it doesn't leak thru the cracks. i can see all my outstanding quotes, invoices of work in progress,
and paid invoices on my phone, so i know where i'm at.

Must be nice to have that sort of cell service. I can be 6 miles from my nearest town, line of sight for 80% of it, and still have no service.

Status
Not open for further replies.