Table 250.3 Additional Grounding and Bonding Requirements - deleted from 2023 NEC?

PCBelarge

Occupation
Electrical Training and Consulting
Why was Table 250.3 deleted from the 2023 NEC?

I really like when there are tables with lists of other Article/Sections are provided for further reference. I use them all the time.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
It is my understanding that the ones that reference complete articles are a violation of the style manual.
The following is the panel statement on the first revision that removed the table.
To comply with the 2020 NEC Style Manual Section 4.1.1, 250.3 and the Table 250.3 are removed as 90.3 already states that Chapters 5, 6, and 7 may modify requirements in this article and the other references were incomplete.

PCBelarge

Occupation
Electrical Training and Consulting
It is my understanding that the ones that reference complete articles are a violation of the style manual.
The following is the panel statement on the first revision that removed the table.
Thanks Don, I have not had the time to dive that deep yet -2023. I am going to check the references in the 2020 Table 250.3 and then cut and paste it into my 2023. Don't tell the Style Manual group... ;)
BTW - this forum is by far the best online, and usually has the answers to most questions quickly. You and I, and others... have bantered back and forth for at least 24 years :cool:.
Thanks again. Pierre