Tap Connector


Senior Member
I believe I've heard in the past they have a splice connector they "pierce" the wire and you don't have to cut the feeders. Anyone seen/heard of them?



Senior Member
they are pretty easy to come by. I have bought them in sizes upto about 500 KCM for tapping 1/0 to larger wires.

they make them for smaller wires too.

Ilsco I think is one vender.
Try a blackburn htap. Cheap if you borrow the hand crimper. I have used hundreds and they dont fail.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk