Temp Triplex Rigging

TCG1

New User
Occupation
Electrician
Hello
I wanted to ask about different ways / means or methods to temporarily attach a triplex when changing out a service mast that has the triplex attached to it. No power company involved - triplex is hot , I have just laid it on the ground before but if there are any devices out there that keep it easy to reattach / still in the air ? Maybe an attachment to a bucket truck or a recommended tie off method ?

Thanks

Crash117

Occupation
C-2 electrical contractor/owner operator
Hello
I wanted to ask about different ways / means or methods to temporarily attach a triplex when changing out a service mast that has the triplex attached to it. No power company involved - triplex is hot , I have just laid it on the ground before but if there are any devices out there that keep it easy to reattach / still in the air ? Maybe an attachment to a bucket truck or a recommended tie off method ?

Thanks
Use a few half hitches with a long tie off rope and attach the tie off rope to some other than the riser on the building in question. If it’s residential, you will lots of choices. They also make items called cable grip tensioner like in the link below.