The FBI wants you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bill

I was reading an article on CNN yesterday about how the FBI is looking for 2100 various professionals to fill their growing needs. So I started looking into it and Electricians are on their wanted listed. Anybody interested? http://www.fbijobs.gov/
Various locations in the US. Salary range from $40,946.00 to $63,382.00 per year.
Just a heads up if anyone's in the market for a job. Why the FBI wants Electricians, woodcrafters, nurses, and auto mechanics I have no idea. But if someone here does get the job and it doesn't violate some super secret oath I'd love to know why.

masterinbama

Judging by some of the things I have overheard through the years in various offices maybe that's it. But then again most of what I've overheard would be more useful to private investigators.

growler

Just a heads up if anyone's in the market for a job. Why the FBI wants Electricians, woodcrafters, nurses, and auto mechanics I have no idea.

Electricians, woodcrafters, nurses and auto mechanics all commit crimes. They used to offer free Super Bowl Tickets and when you came to collect they would nab you. With the economy being what it is and Super Bowl tickets being so expensive they thought they would just offer jobs. :grin::grin:

GUNNING

anonymity...

anonymity...

Electricians I can understand. The FBI headquarters in DC is swathed in copper mesh to thwart cell phone use and furbies (among other things). I suspect it might be over seas positions? If they pay you they own you. By the way I'm not what I seem to be. I'm somebody else. ... where is that aluminum foil hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.