Thermography education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
I bought my Flir (e5) IR camera and now need to get training on proper use and certification.

If you have any particular school that you have attended or know of please let me know. I have found 3 schools all with similar training description but don't know what I should look for in a school so I don't waste money. I don't mind spending money on good training and education.

Thanks for your comments.

tsloan

i/r training

i/r training

last year I attended a course for level 1 thermography. I believe it was four days long. It was a very informative course about how to interpret what you think your seeing through the camera. I had used a FLIR camera and thought I had a clue, but it turns out I didn't. It was well worth the time spent. The company I work for paid the bill so im not sure of the cost. It was taught by a level 4 instructor and it was through ITC. infrared training center Nashua, New Hampshire. FWIW, I took the class in Grand Rapids MI. Its offered at locations all over the country I believe.

big john

I'll second the use of ITC. That's who does all our certs and the classes have always been great. Further, since you have a FLIR camera they will offer a whole lot of model-specific explanation and training.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Thanks for your comments.

I am registered for the ITC 4 day class in Vegas. I hope it will be a good investment and I can generate some income from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.