Time Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinelli

Does anyone have a good template for a time card? Here in California we are required to show start time, stop time and breaks, and I like to have a little description of the daily work preformed on each job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cadpoint

I'll assume you have office and excel, Bill's got some for free

biweekly time logs - the items come up on the left and you can clcick, or right click and send it out to your computer, as desired or left clcik and examine it.

Time cards are used to keep the Department of Labor happy, not the foreman or office staff. If you need to show yourself, or others exactly what you accomplished in your day then I would suggest a dated "PLANNER" (a book very similar to a calendar, but with a lot more room to write in it).

I keep a personal planner for my own reasons, not because any agency or my office requires it. I pay less than $10 for the book and it lasts an entire calendar year. The few minutes of time making notes on a daily basis is a minor inconvenience compared to the benefits of having such useful information at hand at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.