trade magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyha

Electrical Contractor (of course) they have alot of the low voltage and data info in it as well. We are getting into that stuff more and more these days. It WAS NEC digest but they are not printing them anymore and you have to PAY for the freaking electronic version I dont like that and last but not least is the Triangle Business Journal - its a local business journal. check and see if your area has one. it is very informative.

ItsHot

EC & NEC digest

EC & NEC digest

tyha said:
Electrical Contractor (of course) they have alot of the low voltage and data info in it as well. We are getting into that stuff more and more these days. It WAS NEC digest but they are not printing them anymore and you have to PAY for the freaking electronic version I dont like that and last but not least is the Triangle Business Journal - its a local business journal. check and see if your area has one. it is very informative.
I receive the EC, and like you also use to get the NEC digest. Thanks to all for the response! I see a couple of new ones that I may have to look into.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.