Transformer kva rating

Occupation
MANUFACTURING
We are running a cnc router that came with 35kva stepup transformer from the manufact router motor is 6.9kw the 2 becker vacuum pumps are 6.6 kw each, We are in rual area area I think what we have is called an open delta 3phase ,two transformers on the pole, we have 220v on the line side to the transformer we are using 400v tapp on the tranformer to the cnc and pumps now , my quetion is that we wanting add a another vacuum pump witch is 10hp says its wired 415v i would assume that i could use the 400v tap to run it would fall into the precentage range, correct me if im wrong. Just unsure how that falls into the amp draw when using a transformer and if the transformer kva rating is high enough?

Jpflex

Electrician big leagues
Occupation
Electrician commercial and residential
This a stepup transformer we have 220v coming in 400v on the output side of the transformer.
Mike holt had a video similar to this. I believe he said that utilized equipment must be withinn 90% of NOMINAL voltage. A nominal voltage of 120 could run an equipment listed for nominal voltage as low as 108 volts.

I do not know what is considered nominal for 415 volts. Usually you see 460 to 480 volts as a source and maybe someone else can chime in here