Under voltage relay

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
My brother uses larger lithium batteries on his trail cameras. They are destroyed and will not recharge if the voltage gets down to about 10 volts.
Via Google, I see under voltage relays are available. The one video I watched certainly did not enhance the quality of the product, and definitely not the presenter. Amazon doesn’t help much.

Anyone with a suggestion?

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
My brother uses larger lithium batteries on his trail cameras. They are destroyed and will not recharge if the voltage gets down to about 10 volts.
Via Google, I see under voltage relays are available. The one video I watched certainly did not enhance the quality of the product, and definitely not the presenter. Amazon doesn’t help much.

Anyone with a suggestion?

Something along this line?

grich

Occupation
Broadcast Engineer
If the charger won't recharge the battery because the battery voltage is too low, I have reawakened batteries using a variable DC bench supply with adjustable current limiting. Trickle in voltage for a minute or so, perhaps 10.5 volts, then see if the charger will finish the job. Repeat if needed.

If you don't have a power supply, try a 9V smoke alarm battery...I woke up a 20V tool battery with one.

If you're worried about anything going sideways, do it in the middle of the driveway. I understand, having seen the aftermath of a "spicy pillow" take off after an inquisitive supervisor poked at it with his pocket knife.