AC\DC

Occupation
EC
if you have used how do you like them?

_——————————————————————————-

Kansas Mountain

Occupation
Lighting and Lighting Control Designs
Haven't used the STRUT system, but I've handled the MAGNETO system from Coronet and we've got it going into some upcoming projects. Very cool and easy to configure and re-configure fixture attachments in field. Definition of plug-and-play.

I don't do installs as I'm not an electrician anymore, so I can't speak to the ease of install for the track system itself, but from what I've been educated on so far, install/maintenance is just as simple as traditional suspended/surface mount track, and just as pain in the @ss as traditional recessed track, with the only con being that it is typically more expensive.

I believe they utilize rare Earth magnets (don't quote me on that though) and I have not heard of any issues regarding attachments becoming less secure over time due to demagnetization.

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
Thanks Kansas, looking through that link it looks identical to STRUT system. I am going to be a WAC distributor so ill stick with them unless that a company is cheaper and easier to work with, ill give them a call.

Kansas Mountain

Occupation
Lighting and Lighting Control Designs
Thanks Kansas, looking through that link it looks identical to STRUT system. I am going to be a WAC distributor so ill stick with them unless that a company is cheaper and easier to work with, ill give them a call.
Sounds good! Coronet is definitely great to work with from a customer service standpoint. Not sure how they'd compare to WAC on cost. Definitely not trying to sway you away from WAC, I've always been happy with all of the WAC fixtures I've ever used too!

Status
Not open for further replies.