Wall Grounding Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotteng

Occupation
Professional Engineer
I have a client that is looking for a flush mounted grounding terminal with concealed ground wiring going to the building grounding electrode system (as opposed to a surface mounted ground bar and exposed conduit and wiring). This to to make a clean connection to a floor mounted rack. I thought I had seen something like that before for operating room grounding or electronic worker grounding, but I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes something like this? Thanks in advance.

Joe Villani

I have a client that is looking for a flush mounted grounding terminal with concealed ground wiring going to the building grounding electrode system (as opposed to a surface mounted ground bar and exposed conduit and wiring). This to to make a clean connection to a floor mounted rack. I thought I had seen something like that before for operating room grounding or electronic worker grounding, but I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes something like this? Thanks in advance.

I would just flush mount a box and cut a ground jack into the cover.

See link.

http://static.schneider-electric.us.../Medical Products/Accessories/MED90211100.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.