Weird reading possible fault in the ground?

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
Was replacing a load center at an rv park. Got tone took reading before energizing system.
Checking anything to ground and phase to phase.
I went and got 230ohms from phase be of one breaker to phase a of another. Both go in seperate pipes.
Was puzzled. So unplugged all units. Turned each breaker one at a time to see if I got any back feeding on another breaker. Non…
Plugged units in and repeated process. If I did have a phase crossed from breakers I would have saw it here. Non. Took reading to neutral bar. Everything was cool. Turned off all breakers double checked that line in question.
Now that is gone????

These are direct buried wires each 100 amp breaker feeds two sites.
Could it just have been induced voltage causeing that reading from the meter.
Using a flukexxfc forgot number.
Thought maybe a fault in the ground that go cleared maybe??? Just weird. All working now

Any thoughts

jim dungar

Staff member
Occupation
PE (Retired) - Power Systems
Did you open all of the 2-pole branch breakers to make sure you were not reading through a 240V load?

AC\DC

Occupation
EC
After that I did. But I should not have let’s say breaker 1 phase a show a low ohms reading with breaker 3 phase b. That’s why I though maybe I crossed up a wire but every pedestal showed correct voltage when I did them one at a time and the. Crossed checked the deengerized breaker load to see if it was crossed.
Did that which loads detached and then when attached since I won’t really know untile a load is applied.